1) All Sale Items are Final.
Sale items will have a - SAVE $40 Off Box (or another savings $ amount). It will have an original price and a sale price.
2) Please refer to the Apparel Size Chart: if you have any questions on fit/size measurements (size chart is located at the bottom of the website). When you order please confirm you are ordering the right fit by using our size scale. All Sale Items are Final and not eligible to exchange or return. On THML Apparel - there are measurements given for the small (use this as a guideline and measure approx. 1” up for a Medium, 2” up for a large, 3” up for an XL and 1” less for an XS for all measurements). If you have any questions about the product- please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for clarification on material, color, details on product. We will be happy to answer any questions before your order (all sale items are final). We are here to help you before your order - if you have questions.
3) Orders - Please allow 4-7 business days from when your order is placed to be processed and shipped out from Fig Tree. However, we will work hard to try and ship it out sooner.
4) Order Status: Once your order has shipped you are emailed a tracking number - please refer to this number to track and contact USPS with questions. Please allow 2-3 days for USPS to process (you should then see movement on your order). We do recommend priority mail if you need to receive your order sooner, however USPS doesn’t guarantee their ship window (especially during Holidays).
5) Shipping Company Delays: Covid-19 has had an impact over the past year on shipping companies and our suppliers. The demand for online orders and shipping has gone up significantly over the past year. We continue to see this trend even months after the peak of Covid-19 has ended in the United States.
6) Supplier/Vendor Delays: During Covid-19 many factories were closed (some remain closed) and this has had an impact on inventory availability (we are seeing more delays on shipments). The supply had decreased and the demand has gone up. Please allow 2-4 weeks for potential delays (we will notify you if there is a delay). These situations are out of our hands and we can’t offer merch credits because of vendor delays, back orders and USPS delays.
Returns and Exchanges:
7) All Eligible Returns (see #10 for details) must be returned in 30 days in unused condition (with tags) and you will receive a merchandise credit that can be used in the store or online.
8) Please contact us before you send back your return/exchange. See below for more details on our return/exchange policy. We cannot accept returns without an authorization number or they will be returned back to the customer if returned without approval.
9) Please email us at email@example.com with your po# and reason for the return (All Sale items are Final and not eligible to be exchanged for size or returned - please refer to section 10 for items not eligible). We will then reply back with a return authorization code within 2-4 business days (please include your email confirmation with your return). You can return your Fig Tree Regular Priced purchase for a merch credit that can be used online or in our store within 3 months from when it is issued (Christmas Gifts are extended to 4 months).
10) Not Eligible Returns/Exchanges/Cancellations: All Sale Items, Delayed orders (please read above about possible delays), Custom orders, Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker, Moda Luxe Handbags, Urban Expressions Handbags, French Connection, Latico Handbags are Final. If you are ordering an Apparel Sale item - please check the size scale for clarification on your size. This is at the bottom of our website. We recommend USPS First Class (if under 13oz) and USPS Priority Mail with tracking (if over 13oz), this is the best priced option for shipping back.
11) Ship Your Approved Returns (along with the printed email with your approval) to:
Fig Tree Returns
11011 Landon Lane
Houston, TX 77024
Return restocking fee is $4.95
Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
12) Please Allow 4-7 business days for us to process your approved return (once we receive) and for your Merch Credit to be emailed to you.
More Order Policy’s
13) Jewelry orders: stones, coins and other jewelry details may vary in shape and color. They are all unique and may not match the online photo exactly. Stones might be damaged from shipping (however, we work hard to package in order to protect from damage). We are happy to replace or offer a merchandise credit for any jewelry piece that was broken when shipped.
14) Please note our online system doesn’t offer a 3rd tier system and you will only see the original price of item online and the last sale price. Some shipments may have the 2nd or 3rd markdown on ticket (and not the original price - we always update our ticket pricing when taking markdowns in the store).
15) Lost or delayed shipments with USPS: We will do everything we can to help locate, but if it has been shipped and shows confirmed (this means USPS has scanned in and is now in their possession and it’s out of our hands. If your shipment shows delivered - we ask you ask neighbors and try to locate near your home. If USPS has confirmed and now has your shipment you can file a claim. You also have the option to purchase insurance on your order for an additional cost (you will find this option under the Shipping drop down box). We highly recommend purchasing insurance.
16) Apparel SALE/Off Price Items- We offer some really great deals to give you the best prices! Some of our sale shipments may have the size marked on hanging ticket with the name of the item (these styles have been included in a Off-Price Shipment buy). This is how it was shipped from our vendor.
This is how we can get you such great prices!