“As far as I’m concerned, leopard is a neutral,” our girl Jenna Lyons once said—and we couldn’t agree more! One of the best parts about autumn is the wide range of ways to effortlessly incorporate leopard into our wardrobe. Whether you choose to dress in a head-to-toe print or simply accessorize with a chic spotted bag, we’ve rounded up 5 wonderful ways to wear leopard this fall." Another good one from our friends at Glitter Guide! We love them.
1) For a ladylike look, wear a leopard midi skirt with a simple black sweater and minimalist heels.
2) For the ultimate fall ensemble, mix leopard with pops of plaid, red and leather.
3) When in doubt, black ensembles are always in style—especially when topped with an ultra-chic leopard coat!
4) A chambray shirt is one of our favorite closet essentials. Add black leggings, boots, a pop of leopard and a fun jeweled necklace!
5) Pair classic fall pieces—like a military jacket, striped tee and leather accessories—with a fun leopard scarf.